Business Development/Capture Consultant:
Teja Group, Inc. is a small, growing business in the DC Metro region. We provide professional services, including BD/Sales/Capture services.
This is a Contract position. The Consultant is a key member of the BD group. He/She will take responsibility for business development and capture for Federal Government business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities
- Qualify the opportunities
- Present them during gate reviews
- Conduct capture activities
- Identify viable prime/sub team mates
- Support proposal manager
- A minimum of 8 years of capture/sales/business development experience related to professional services (IT, Acquisition, Financial Management, Program Management, Linguistics services) within the Federal Government.
- Understanding of Federal procurement process
- Demonstrated experience identifying, qualifying, capturing and winning Government business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Existing contacts within federal government and industry
- Ability to develop and present business acquisition plan for 30/60/90 days and one year and to develop ROI
- Knowledge of and proven experience with one or more of the following agencies: DoD, HHS, Commerce, DHS, State, NASA, and Justice.
- For consideration, list the contracts won in the last 4 years.
This is a Contract (1099) position.
- Respond to RFIs and Sources Sought Notices
- Analyze RFPs and develop outlines, populate content using existing material and writing new content, develop graphics, compliance matrices, various volumes, such as, technical, management, past performance, staffing and format resumes
- Developing story boarding, win themes and win strategies
- Coordinating with other functional areas, such as, pricing, contracts, HR, etc.
- Conducting daily tag-up meetings
- Coordinating data calls with prime contractors and sub-contractors
- Participating in and conducting color reviews
- Responsible for developing/editing/updating capability/marketing collateral
- Creating and organizing all the proposal artifacts in the SharePoint folders
- Supporting CMMI/ISO requirements
- As needed contribute to writing the proposals
- At least 5 years of experience in proposal/technical writing for Government and commercial customers
- Experience in analyzing RFPs
- Experience in developing win themes, win strategies, story boarding
- Experience in coordinating with internal and external teams and providing/gathering content
- Experience in conducting and participating in color reviews
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work hours depending on proposal deadlines
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compelling and compliant proposals
- Ability to handle multiple, complex proposals simultaneously
Please send your resume to Careers@tejagroupinc.com